Sunday, December 18, 2011

Many Thanks To Fans & Country Music


It's been a huge year in country music and as we come to a close on 2011 I want to send everyone in country music and every fan out there who visit The Country Clutter Club, from the bottom of my heart thank you so very much for making the site a huge success. Without you I wouldn't be where I am now. For anyone and everyone who has a dream,make them happen and make it count. May you all have a blessed Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. 2012 will be a big year for everyone out there who indeed plan to travel,attend concerts and shows and pursue new adventures.  I'm dedicating The Country Clutter Club to CMT, GAC, Taste Of Country, The Boot, Country Weekly Magazine, Country Music Is Love, Keepin' It Country and to "YOU" THE FANS!!!



            ~*~ BIG SMILES & HUGS  ~*~
           Shellie Palmer

No comments: