Monday, July 2, 2012

Maggie Rose "I Ain't Your Mama" Single Released

photo credit to: Maggie Rose Music
Promotional Design: Country Music City Promotions

She's no country new comer, Margaret Durante who gave us the hits "Maybe Tonight" and "Use Somebody" only gave fans a taste of what's yet to come, that time has approached us. No longer the bright eyed, ash blonde cutie, she's the real deal. The vocal Maggie Rose brings us "I Ain't Your Mama" the new single from her yet untitled debut album to be announced. "I Ain't Your Mama" has been sent to country radio as it's radio release debut was just one week ago. In the mean time Maggie spent time in the production studio creating a lyrics video for the single that can be seen here on YouTube 

I Ain't Your Mama Lyrics Video
     

The sassy songstress simply gives fans the whole shebang, comedic timing, fashion forward appeal and style. "I Ain't Your Mama" is so hot you won't need to step outside into the heat, the heatwave is right here at your fingertips. 



Request "I Ain't Your Mama" on country radio today!!

No comments: