Monday, December 16, 2013

Chris Young To Perform On Christmas Special A Home For The Holidays





With so many young children without homes or families get lost in the system get placed in foster care with Home for The Holidays the Dave Thomas Foundation there is hope for these children, the stories that come from them leave ever lasting memories on us all. On Wednesday Dec 18th at 8 pm EST/ 7 pm CT A Home For The Holidays hosted by Celine Dion will air on CBS.
Special guests include country heart throb Chris Young, Ne-Yo and other artists. This special focuses on the stories of children who found hope and families they call home.

for more information and how you can get involved with A Home For The Holidays visit the Dave Thomas Foundation here
Dave Thomas Foundation

In light of this special Chris Young released a statement "I'm so happy that I get to be a part of this TV special, says Chris. "Christmas has always been one of my favorite times of year and my Christmas traditions revolve  around being with family. "I'm excited that this show will enable kids to make those memories for themselves, and that I get to be a part of it".


Young will perform a brand new single from Country Music City Promotions Top 10 albums of 2013, A.M "Who I Am With You" has currently been shipped to country radio and is the follow up to the gold selling hit "Aw Naw".

No comments: