Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lucy Hale Sums It Up During Country Music Chat with Jessica Northey





Pretty Little Liars star, rising country star of 2014 Lucy Hale was so well received during her first live twitter chat via Country Music Chat Monday Jan 6th was hard to stay a float through the hour long chat. Among community questions that entered the forum host Jessica Northey had special guest Bethany Priest of BethanyOnAir fill in through out the session.The community questions were much random and spur of the moment through out and though I tried to stay on top of it all I was able enough to grab all the direct CMchat questions from Jessica herself. Lucy truly comes into her own as real as she is smart, funny and down to earth.

Did you miss the +Country Music Chat ~ #CMchat+  ?
Get the entire Twitter chat here and stay tune to Country Music City Promotions for One's To Watch in 2014.




CMchat Q1:  You actually got your start on reality TV singing show  American Juniors, how did you end up acting?
Lucy:  Being someone that's creative, I'm always looking for different outlets acting was a surprise interest along the way.

CMchat Q2:  What made you choose country music?
Lucy: It's what I grew up listening to, it's majority of what I listen to now. It felt genuine and felt like home.

CMchat Q3: When your not singing, acting, performing what do you like to spend your free time doing?
Lucy: I'm teaching myself to relax, reading, lounging, etc.

CMchat Q4: What have you learned from acting that you use for music?
Lucy: You have to tell a story or evoke an emotion when singing a song.

CMchat Q5: What have you had to "unlearn" from acting when singing/performing?
Lucy: It's nice to get to finally be myself. I don't have to hide behind a character, wardrobe or dialogue.

CMchat Q6: What is something you've always wanted to try but haven't?
Lucy: I'm not extremely spontaneous, so maybe sky diving... MAYBE!

Q7: What other singer/musicians inspire you and why?
Lucy: Cool thing about music is that you can find inspiration from anyone.

CMchat Q8: Do you have any hidden talents?
Lucy: I can shoot a bow and arrow pretty well and I can do a 3 leaf clover with my tongue.

CMchat Q9: What is your long term goal with country music?
Lucy: When I started this journey It was never for a hit single or one awesome album. I wanted it to be a lifetime thing.

CMchat Q10: What can fans expect to hear on your debut album?
Lucy: True sense of who I am, what I stand for, and a lot of fun. I wanted it to feel like a good time.

CMchat Q11: What is the best advice anyone has given you about country music and who was it?
Lucy: Simply to just be myself.

CMchat Q12: What you you want people to leave CMchat knowing about you?
Lucy: I just hope people see me with a fresh pair of eyes and ears and that I appreciate the support people have shown. It pumps me up!


No comments: