Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tim McGraw Hand Picked To Be Featured On Oprah's Master Class Airing Sunday June 8,2014

Big Machine/The Green Room






Tim McGraw is a country music icon and with out a doubt continues to bring country music fans albums worth listening to. This Sunday June 8th Tim will be featured on "Oprah's Master Class" airing on OWN at 10 pm ET/PT, the Oprah Winfrey Network. The acclaimed, Emmy nominated series features an unprecedented first person insight into the minds and live of top entertainers. In the episode, McGraw talks candidly about his childhood growing up in small town Louisiana and shares personal stories about his path to the top of the charts and what he's learned as a father and three daughters.

Also in the episode, McGraw recounts how he sold everything to make the move to Nashville 25 years ago, " I sold everything I had and I sold water skis and shotguns and just everything that I had. I got on a Greyhound bus and got to Nashville at four in the morning. Never looked back", recalls McGraw. "I mean that's what I wanted to do; I knew that I wanted to do this no matter what happened. If I was going to be playing in a club and barely making my rent or if I was going to be playing in front of 100,000 people, I didn't care. I was going to be playing music".


It is McGraw who's drive,dedication and determination who has experienced more than just a successful career, his battles and challenges have made Tim who he is and we will see that in this episode of "Oprah's Master Class" 
Watch intimate videos and more at Oprah's Master Class here


McGraw is set to release his newest album SUNDOWN HEAVEN TOWN September 16th on Big Machine Records, his current single "Meanwhile Back At Mama's" (featuring Faith Hill) continues to to heat up the charts and radio.
He's currently on tour and will make stops in Pittsburg, PA (6/6); Indianapolis, IN ((6/7) and Blossom Music Center near Cleveland,Ohio  on (6/8)

No comments: