Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Bucky Covington Releases New Single and Readies New EP




It's been 3 years since Covington has released a project, and there is excitement coming from the Bucky Covington camp. Now an independent artist Covington is doing things his way and is one happy man.  On July 14th Covington is releasing a 6 song EP titled Happy Man with songs written by Dan Couch, Due West's Brad Hull, Dale Oliver to name on the EP. The first single "I Feel Ya"  get's shipped to country radio this month via PlayMpe and CDX.  Fans who pre-order the EP today receive the single immediately. Covington's  producer credit along side Grammy nominated producer and songwriter Dale Oliver is a first of many new projects to come from Bucky.

"This project means a lot to me as an independent artist," Bucky says. "The good part is that there's no one telling me what songs to pick, and the bad part is no one is there to tell me what songs to pick or paying for making the music, so all the risk is on me. That said, I hope everyone loves it as much as I do!" The singer adds with his signature lighthearted smile and a laugh.

Happy Man will be released digitally on Tuesday July 14th.
Pre-order Happy Man on iTunes Bucky Covington Happy Man


Happy Man Track List

1."I Feel Ya" (Eric Mallon, Ruben Estevez, Jason Afable)

2. "Girl You Get Me"  (Dale Oliver, Serg Salinas, Michael Harter)

3. "I'm Saying Something"  ( Matt Warren)

4. "Somewhere Looking Beautiful"  ( Bucky Covington, Dale Oliver, Dan Couch)

5. "Buzzin" ( Brad Hull )

6. "Happy Man" ( Shannon Lawson)


No comments: