Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Kevin Fowler Named NRA Country Artist of The Month



Country star and outdoor enthusiast Kevin Fowler has been chosen NRA's country artist of the month for the month of October. Fowler who's released 6 albums to date, a compilation album and live album will release his highly anticipated  How Country Are Ya? album November 12th, his brand new single of the same name "How Country Are Ya?"is yet another milestone in his career. Fowler joins some of country music's biggest artists teaming up with NRA country to celebrate his support of our brave men and women in uniform, appreciation for the great outdoors, and love of family. 

As part of the October promotion fans can get NRA country connected automatically  to be registered to win a Kevin Fowler "Bubba Bundle" prize pack including;
autographed CD, beer belt buckle,kookie trio and flag.
Fans can also check out exclusive video footage and more at

My dad instilled in me the love of hunting and fishing at an early age. My mom gave me the gift of music. When I'm not on the road playing music you'll find me chasing deer, telling fishing lies or at the shooting range", says Fowler. "I'm just as passionate about the outdoors and the second amendment as I am my music.  They're all a big part of who I am. I'm Kevin Fowler and I am NRA Country".


Follow Kevin Fowler at his official website and twitter


Follow NRA Country on Twitter and Facebook


Pre-order the brand new album here, due out November 12th

No comments: